Friday, March 19, 2010



SO MUCH

There is so much I mean to tell you
How I am grateful for all those things you do
How I am sorry for letting you down so often
You are so kind to me, you have been so patient

Father, for your past blessings
I praise you King of Kings
For those things you are now doing
I exalt you, creator of all things

You who share in all my sorrows
You who has already blessed my tomorrows
I am so glad I met you
It is true there is none like you

What will I do without you?
Who could love me like you do?
Who could be so good, so faithful?
You alone are God! Mighty, merciful!

There is so much I mean to say to you
About all those things you have done and you do
For yesterday, for today, I worship you
For tomorrow, for ever, I adore you

By Nida Massala
20/05/2008

1 comment:

  1. He has done so much for us...and we have so many reasons to be thankful

    ReplyDelete