Friday, March 19, 2010


IN YOUR PRESENCE
There is no place where I would rather be
Only in your presence, am I truly free
There is no other I would rather serve
Only a God like You deserves my love

In your presence, there is joy, peace and more
At your right hand, there are pleasures evermore
In your courts, I am restored as I worship you
At your feet, I am changed as I adore you

There I am away from this world and its lures
There I look at your face and share in your nature
There, nothing, nobody else counts, only You matter
There You probe my heart and mold my character

That place where You reach the depths of my being
Where You wash and cleanse me from all sins
Where I can talk to you and listen to you
That place where I am alone with you!

By Nida Massala
06/6/08

No comments:

Post a Comment