Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Story Behind the Ministry

One night whiles as foreign students in a French Country, Ese, Grace-Marie and I spent all night talking-sharing our personal life stories. From our childhood through to our young adult lives we poured out our personal experiences with God, our emotional struggles, our emotional and physical scars, our economic strains and our dreams.

As we heard each other voicing out challenging and harsh moments and periods in our lives and as we saw tears roll down each others cheeks we each felt liberated, encouraged, healed and saw God’s love and Grace from another perspective. We felt some change we could not describe exactly. We could each tell how God had miraculously taken care of us and was still taking care of us and admonishing us to continue to remain at the centre of his will.

After this experience we felt closer, cared more and prayed for each other daily till now.
I can testify the power in sharing personal life stories as directed by the Holy Spirit. There is healing, motivation and encouragement that words can not aptly describe in hearing what the LORD has done.

It is for this reason that we encourage you to share with us your life journey with GOD here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I was pleasantly surprised to come across this blog, I was directed here by someone very dear to my heart and I am so proud of her and what she is doing for the King...kudos girl!! Heaven is certainly watching and will reward you accordingly.

    Love
    Daughter of the Most High

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am glad to read your comments. I just surprised that I am now seeing it this is why i am now replying. I honoured you found the blog a worthy calling.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete